WHO WE ARE
At Anchor Payroll, we specialize in human capital management, offering customized payroll solutions to clients of all sizes. By working closely with individual clients, we are able to simplify the payroll process using the latest technology at affordable prices. Making your job easier is what we do best.
We offer a variety of services and software for the following departments:
Why let payroll slow your business down when it can be moving you forward? Using the most up-to-date technology, Anchor Payroll works closely with each client to develop a payroll solution made to enhance business performance. We are committed to delivering clients the best software and services in the industry.
Not only should your payroll system work alongside you to enhance business, but it should be trusted to keep your business safe from any labor or tax penalties. The more in-depth your business becomes, the more your payroll system can be affected, not to mention your business overall. Anchor Payroll makes sure their offered payroll services are safe and protected to give clients peace of mind.
By using PlatinumPay Xpress for all your payroll needs, your business can expect a number of quality services including, but not limited to:
- Strong security features
- An experienced payroll specialist assigned to each account, keeping it consistent and free of error
- 1-Step Payroll
- In-depth hour tracking
- Desktop and mobile friendly services
- Text and email reminders to alerts when your business needs to run payroll for each pay period, along with confirmation alerts when payments have been processed
- Text and email reminders for employees, to let them know their net pay information on their check date
- Easy to understand HR benefits guidelines, news, and information
- Access to extensive report histories
As your business continues to grow, keep in mind that our payroll services will grow with you. Anchor Payroll offers clients a cloud-based software designed to keep up with your company evolution. We will work with you each step of the way.
Human Resource is a necessary aspect of almost all businesses, which is why Anchor Payroll is your one-stop resource for HR related topics and services for your workplace. We offer clients an HR Support Center to help navigate the complex and continually evolving world of HR.
Working side by side with an HR consultant can greatly benefit your business by allowing you more time to focus on other aspects of the company. Enjoy access to the following features:
- Direct and unlimited access to HR professionals focused on your business’ specific needs, helping to promote productivity and a healthy work environment
- Employee Handbooks
- Forms- including job application, employee agreement letter, job offer letter, letter of reprimand, and more
- Comprehensive labor laws by state/Federal and State Labor Law guides
- Job performance evaluation models/performance improvement strategies
Anchor Payroll also offers exclusive training on the HR topics you care about. Their “Training On-Demand” series offers your business an easy and convenient way to discover the latest HR issues and trends. Training sessions are built in-house and are included with your HR Support Center subscription from Anchor Payroll. Our HR professionals average ten years of experience in HR business consulting.
The current “Training On-Demand” modules include:
- Business Skills
- Employee Relations and Employee Management
- Employee and Workplace Administration
- Health Care Reform
- Terminations and Layoffs
- Wage and Hour, Benefits, Leaves, and Employee Rights
- State Specific Requirements
Keeping track of employee hours can be a time-consuming process for those without a unified tracking system. For this reason, Anchor Payroll offers clients a variety of affordable and easy to understand solutions to help track employee time and attendance. Automated time tracking cuts company costs by reducing the administrative work needed in manual data collection. It also increases productivity and encourages employee accountability.
With five automated punch-collection options tailored to your business, you can make employee tracking a breeze. Our time and attendance tracking services offer the following benefits:
Quick and easy hardware setup
Real-time tracking from any location at any time
Accurate attendance recording for ease of compliance with labor regulations and generating reports
Convenient data management tools
There is also an Employee Self-Service feature that benefits HR personnel, managers, and employees. With this added service, employees can:
- Access personal time and attendance related records including pay stubs, paid time off (past and remaining), earnings history, and benefits
- Request time off
- View time balances
Offering your managers and other employees the proper tools to initiate and monitor work flow regarding payroll is important for a growing business. Not only can it boost company performance, but employee job satisfaction as well.
Anchor Payroll offers clients an updated, efficient self-serving software to help streamline manager and employee needs. With the help of HUB, a one stop shop for your employees, you can obtain a customizable and easy to use system that will make everyday tasks much easier.
By integrating HUB into your business, you will benefit from the following features:
- Pay stub delivery and secure online archive
- W2/1099 delivery and secure online archive
- Employee address, federal W4, and direct deposit updates
- Time and attendance
- PTO request and balances
- Mobile and text message capable
- iPhone and Android apps
- Company message board
- Company document and link library (available employee read receipts)
- Employee virtual file cabinets (available employee read receipts)
- Accessible new hire paperwork (if used in conjunction with FLIGHT)
- PUSH alerts and messaging
- Customizable branding
- Available employee engagement
- Exclusive employee perks and coupons through HUB Rewards
- Integration with your payroll platform
The following HUB features are customizable to each client’s needs:
- Pay stub retention period
- W2/1099 retention period
- Clock in allocation buckets
- Allowed clock in methods (web/mobile/text)
- Clock in IP restrictions
- Pay/earning codes
- Time rounding rule
- Overtime rule
- Holiday schedule
- One-touch approvals
Most aspects of your business have probably transitioned from paper to digital over the years, and employee onboarding is no exception. Electronic employee onboarding will save your business both time and human error. Remove the need for things such as physical mailing and entering endless amounts of data into your payroll system. Anchor Payroll works with an electronic employee onboarding software, FLIGHT, to offer clients a well-organized and effective alternative to traditional onboarding.
FLIGHT works alongside the HUB, to help further the idea of streamlining employee resources and goals starting at the moment of hire. By working with an electronic employee onboarding software, you will begin to see increased productivity and hiring manager satisfaction. FLIGHT provides clients with an extensive list of features including:
- Electronic completion and signatures on required federal and state forms
- Federal W4, I9 forms
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Notice of Exchanges and Subsidies
- State withholding forms
- Custom documents (i.e. Non-competes, non-disclosures, and handbooks)
- Simple enrollment in direct deposit or pay card
- Pre-built new hire question library (courtesy of HRAnswerLink)
- Easy to use custom questionnaire builder
- Branding to match your company
- Integration with your payroll platform
There are two versions of FLIGHT available to clients: FULL and BASIC. Anchor Payroll will work with you to help decide on which version fits your business best.
- FULL- A completely customized package of services, including ACA, state withholding,
custom documents, and questions.
- BASIC- The minimum services required to successfully implement the new hire into payroll.
Anchor Payroll is a company focused on the HCM approach seeing people as assets to your business. We acknowledge that their current value can be measured to determine the proper course of action necessary to enhance future values, both individually and companywide. It is important for managers to clearly communicate and define employee expectations.
They should reward them and hold them accountable when appropriate. Our services work to initiate and organize these practices for your business with HCM friendly software.
When partnering with Anchor Payroll, it is important to remember that you are in charge of all final decisions within your business. We are here to guide you, but not control you. Each of our services is not only tailored to your requirements, but your budget.